Where is Pascal?

Published February 11, 2020 by mn1055

Disney is known for their “Easter Eggs.” From the movies to the parks, Disney has hidden mickey mouse heads and other movie references among the parks, rides, and movies. A commonly known Easter egg is the Pixar ball and Jessie doll in Boo’s bedroom in Monsters Inc. A popular favorite of mine (which has recently been changed) is that the dinner plates in the Haunted Mansion ride in Magic Kingdom are arranged to look like Mickey Mouse heads. Magic Kingdom also has a great Easter egg outside of the rides!

If you’re a fan of the movie Tangled, you probably know and love Pascal. If you’re unaware, Pascal is Rapunzel’s chameleon sidekick. Pascal loves to change color to match his surroundings.

In Magic Kingdom, there is a Rapunzel section where you can see her tower in the distance, the lanterns, and Pascal! Actually, 10 Pascals!

Yes! 10 Pascals are hidden among the little town of Corona in which Rapunzel lives. Until recently I was under the impression that there was only one. He is hidden among the rocks by the bridge. Low and behold, there were 9 more I had no idea existed.

During my last trip to Disney World, a friend and I were telling our other friends about the one Pascal. Suddenly our worlds were changed when a passerby shared the knowledge that there are actually 10 Pascals. The group of us looked and found 8 of the 10! If we didn’t have FastPasses to catch we would have stayed longer to find the last two!

I love that I continue to find and learn of new Disney Easter eggs! They make rewatching movies and revisiting the parks much more entertaining!